Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
3X GE TM2500+
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
SCOPE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Construction Management: Oversee the execution of the overall project and to facilitate that the Gas Turbines are installed and commissioned on time
• Plan, schedule, expedite, coordinate and supervise all workmen, suppliers of material, contractors, subcontractors and others supplying materials or services to the project.
• Cost Control: Represent Owner’s interests to verify all possible measures are taken to ensure that the project is executed within the budgeted cost.
• Quality Control: Take all reasonable steps on behalf of the Owner to ensure a quality management plan is adhered to.
• Project shall be completed in a good and workmanlike manner in accordance with the project design specifications
• Monitor and pay special attention to ensure compliance with OEM guidelines or specifications for all consumables, fuel and other components delivered and used for commissioning of the plant.
• Reporting: Provide Owner with comprehensive status reporting on a bi-weekly basis. Reports indicate the work activities performed, progress against project milestones, as well as any EHS issue faced at the work site.
• Gas Turbines and GE supplied package scope of supply:
• 3 x GE Trailer Mounted TM2500+ Gas Turbines, Generators and Gas Turbine Packages
• Auxiliary systems: Turbine & Generator Lube Oil Systems, Fuel System, Vibration Monitoring, Hydraulic Start System, Fire Fighting System
• Motor Control Centers (MCC’s)
• Automatic Voltage Regulator System (AVR)
• Gen Protection Relay System
• Synchronization Panels
• Circuit Breakers (Generator)
• Transformers (HV Step-Up and LV Auxiliary)
• Other BOP equipment
• Water Treatment Plant
• Plant Fire Fighting System,
• Air compressor
• Fuel System (Gas)
• Other related equipment